Friday, February 18, 2011

Jersey Shore’s (The Situation) Talks About Going To Italy

When it was announced that the cast of ‘Jersey Shore’ was heading to Italy for their next season, it was apparently the first chance to go for some of them.

Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino admitted that he has never been before, but is looking forward to the trip for a number of reasons, states UsMagazine.com. “I do have some family out there so I’m very excited. I always wanted to go to Italy and now is my time, I guess,” “The Situation” said.

However, he is also hoping to possibly meet someone new as well: “You never know, I may find a girlfriend out there too!”

What do you think will happen when the cast goes to Italy?


Jersey Shore Make Over


Jersey Shore Tattoo


Jersey Shore With Beach Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment